Welcome to the Menston village website
Menston is a thriving community with lots going on. Villagers can submit news and diary items via the menu on the left. Please check information on your club or organisation and let me know of any updates.
* Volunteers are urgently needed for helping the community take on the running of our library from March 2017. If you are able to offer any time, please complete an expression of interest form, available below.
* Volunteers would also be welcomed by Menston in Bloom, who desperately need more people to help in order to achieve the standard required to enter Yorkshire in Bloom next year - details below.
* MCA meeting Tuesday 6th December - the agenda is available under the 'Community Association' heading above.
* Bradford Council are promoting a domestic boiler scheme - details below.
* There will be no change to refuse/recycling collections over the festive period - details below.
05/12/16 - There will be no change to collection days over the festive period Read more >>
Menston in Bloom needs volunteers
11/10/16 - Are you able to offer some time to help us? Read more >>
Your library needs you!
09/10/16 - Volunteers are urgently needed to help run the library to avoid its closure. Please complete an expression of interest form Read more >>
The Big Sing
28/11/16 - Saturday 17th December, 10.30am in Menston Park Read more >>
Replacement domestic boiler offer
28/11/16 - Don't let a boiler breakdown spoil your holidays! Bradford Council is promoting this offer Read more >>
Santa's on his way!!
23/11/16 - Santa's sleigh is coming to Menston on Monday 19 and Tuesday 20 December Read more >>
15/11/16 - Proposed redevelopment of site Read more >>
08/11/16 - Bingley Road and Derry Hill Read more >>
Bingley Road and Derry Hill
02/11/16 - Planning permission has now expired for both of these proposed developments Read more >>
2017 Festival Weekend at St John's
13/10/16 - 22-24 September 2017, as part of Menston's on-going remembrance of the First World War Read more >>
Menston Parish Church report
27/09/16 - This report on past and future activities was inadvertently omitted from the September issue of Menston News Read more >>